Teltonika TAT100 GPS Asset Tracker – Key Features
This compact Teltonika asset tracker is perfect for protecting, monitoring and tracking non-powered assets such as valuable goods, scooters, tools, construction equipment, containers, jet skis, scissor lifts and anything else where it’s not possible to connect to a power supply.
- Long-lasting, replaceable internal battery which can send up to 1000 records and last up to 3 years.
- Location-based service tracking.
- Robust, small and easy to install.
- Periodic reports and weekly scheduler for tracking whilst stationary or on-the-move.
- Water and dust resistant for outdoor environments (IP68).
- 4 mounting options.
Easy Wireless Installation
The TAT100 features a robust, practical and water-resistant (IP68) enclosure, which combined with different mounting accessories provides you an extremely easy installation. Developed on an low power Bluetooth chipset, this device provides a long internal battery lifetime up to 3 years.