The Teltonika RUT956 is an industrial router that combines dual-SIM cellular 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity options with automatic WAN failover and GNSS / GPS capabilities. It’s our recommended product for vehicle installations to provide a full-connectivity solution for passenger and private Wi-Fi, onboard systems and location-based tracking and services.
The built-in serial communication interfaces (RS232 / RS485) enable the integration more varied devices into the solution ecosystem, including legacy devices, whilst the digital and analogue input/output ports, along with the advanced RutOS software, facilitate equipment control, automation, and event notifications.
Packed with advanced industrial software features, including Modbus, SNMP, TR-069, NTRIP, MQTT, and multiple VPNs, the RUT956 is a true communications powerhouse.
The Teltonika RUT956 is the replacement for the Teltonika RUT955 and our BEAM 8X device which are now end-of-life.
- CONNECTIVITY – 4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G
- DUAL SIM – For WAN failover, providing additional connection reliability
- GNSS – Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS) for location services and time synchronisation
- I/O – Multiple digital and analogue inputs and outputs for equipment control and event notification
- SERIAL PORTS – RS232/RS485 serial communication interfaces
- RMS – Compatible with the Teltonika Remote Management System