Teltonika FMT100 Vehicle Tracker Key Features
- Waterproof GNSS vehicle tracker can be mounted directly on vehicle battery
- Internal battery allows the device to work without external power source
- Bluetooth connectivity for external devices and Low Energy sensors
- Built-in accelerometer for accurate crash trace data
- Crash detection functionality according to accelerometer data
- Can be configured to immediate send email or SMS alerts
The Teltonika FMT100 vehicle tracker is small, smart and waterproof with Bluetooth connectivity and internal backup battery. Additionally, the internal High Gain GNSS antenna, the biggest in its class, allows you to mount the device directly on the car battery under the hood.
The specially designed clamp connectors enable fast power cable connection to the car battery. Additionally, the solid waterproof case and built-in accelerometer sensor can provide extremely accurate crash trace functionality. As a result, it makes this device perfectly suitable for insurance market solutions.
Example Use Cases
- Fleet management of light commercial vehicles
- Driver log-book
- Insurance telematics (UBI),
- Car rental and leasing
- And more…
Crash detection functionality is supported by the Teltonika FMT100, in the event of a crash you will notified as soon as it happens. Additionally, the accelerometer data received from the device during the crash makes it possible to visualize the angle and measure the force with which the vehicle was hit. Moreover, this could prove to be useful in Insurance Telematics solutions.
Low Energy Sensors
The Teltonika FMT100 vehicle tracker supports various Bluetooth Low Energy sensors. Therefore, you can connect beacons, hands-free headsets, firmware, and receive configuration updates via Bluetooth.