Teltonika FMC130 GPS Vehicle Tracker – Key Features
- An integrated backup battery allows the device to work without an external power source.
- Reliable 4G (LTE Cat 1) connection with fallback to 3G, and 2G networks.
- Configurable DIN/AIN for flexible remote monitoring and control.
- Negative input will allow easier installation of accessories.
- CAN data reading from vehicles and specialised transport (with CAN adapter).
- Impulse inputs for fuel flow meters data reading.
The Teltonika FMC130 GPS vehicle tracker is a small ADVANCED series device with 4G/LTE network coverage including 3G, and 2G fallback compatibility. It comes equipped with internal GNSS, LTE antennas. Additionally, it features configurable digital/analog/negative and impulse inputs, three DOUT outputs, Bluetooth connectivity, and a backup battery.
The FMC130 is developed on the existing Teltonika FMB platform, and therefore it keeps all of the functionalities from the FMB130. It builds on top of them with its industry-leading connectivity coverage.
Save Integration Time
The FMC130 GPS vehicle tracker features negative input, allowing you to save precious integration time while connecting accessories. Such as –
- Vehicle doors sensor
- Alarm buttons
- Seatbelt detection
- And other similar sensors or accessories.
Additionally, the device has an integrated possibility to enable Impulse Inputs. Therefore, ideal for precise fuel flow meter data reading. Impulse-based fuel usage monitoring is much more accurate than a different type of fuel metering sensor. As a result, it makes the FMC130 a perfect solution for high fuel usage machines like cranes, construction vehicles, mining machines, and agriculture equipment.
3 different configurable DOUT scenarios (immobilizer, buzzer, alarm lights, door lock, and other scenarios) together with 4G (LTE Cat 1) compatibility including the 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM) fallback compatibility make this one of our most flexible devices ever.