Teltonika FMB020 Key Features
- Ultra-compact GPS vehicle tracker for rich connected car applications
- Bluetooth for external devices and Low Energy sensors
- Crash detection according to accelerometer data
- Plug and play installation – simply plug in the device and start tracking
The Teltonika FMB020 is an ultra-compact OBDII plug and track device. It features GNSS, GSM, and Bluetooth connectivity for a truly connected car application. Therefore, it makes it the perfect tracker for a wide range of use cases.
Example Use Cases
- Fleet management of light commercial vehicles
- Driver log-book
- Insurance telematics (UBI),
- Car rental and leasing
- And more…
Crash detection functionality is supported, allowing the user to be notified when a car crash happens. Therefore, the accelerometer data received from the Teltonika FMB020 during the crash makes it possible to visualise the angle and measure the force with which the vehicle was hit. As a result, this could prove to be useful in Insurance Telematics solutions.
Low Energy Sensors
The device supports various Bluetooth Low Energy sensors, beacons, hands-free headsets, firmware, and configuration updates via Bluetooth.
The Teltonika FMB020 is the best choice for someone looking for a practical OBD solution.
You can optionally order the FMB020 with our Global IoT SIM card and BEAM Trackr GPS platform subscription for a complete vehicle tracking solution.