BEAMdata Managed Data SIM Solutions for UK Networks
To get the best connectivity performance from your equipment you need a business-grade managed data SIM solution, with data plans that fit with your business requirements. BEAMdata SIMs are fully managed by us which means you don’t need to deal separately with mobile operators, and you receive our expert knowledge and support.
When you have a BEAMdata SIM subscription for use with our BEAM products, you can relax knowing that any connectivity questions or issues can be quickly dealt with by us as your full-service partner.
Our 30-day monthly rolling plans mean there are no lengthy contracts or credit checks, and you can stop and start your subscription as it suits your business – perfect for seasonal tour operators, for example.*
BEAMdata SIM subscriptions come with these great benefits:
- Business-grade connectivity, whichever mobile network you choose.
- A choice of data plans, right up to unlimited data – without the worry of being disconnected through “fair-use” policies.
- No lengthy contracts or credit checks – most plans are 30-day or monthly rolling subscriptions payable automatically by debit/credit card or Direct Debit.
- Stop and start your BEAMdata SIM subscription to suit your business needs.
* Please note: If you stop or cancel your subscription within 6 months of starting (or re-starting) it, a small administration charge of £15.00 + VAT will be incurred per SIM.
Don’t be fooled by low-cost consumer-grade SIM packages – they are not designed for professional routers or telematic devices, and are often subject to a “fair use” policy, which means they can suspend or restrict the data service at any time. The operator also won’t be able to help if there are connectivity problems between the device and their network.