Search For Topics
HOW TO – Access the Admin Panel
The BEAM Mini unit has an Admin Panel to allow you to change various settings such as the Wi-Fi name and password, as well as the mobile settings required for your modem and SIM Card.
To access the Admin Panel, carry out the following steps:
- Power up the BEAM Mini device.
- Once the yellow Booted light has come on solid, the unit is ready.
- Connect to the BEAM Mini’s Wi-Fi network using your laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Open a Web browser.
- Enter the following URL: http://192.168.44.1/beamadmin
- You will be then asked to enter a user name and password in order to access the Admin Panel. You can find this on the Factory Config document that accompanied your unit.
- Once logged in, you will then be taken into the Admin Panel where you can then access the various settings.
If you do not have access to the original Factory Config document that came with your unit then please raise a support ticket, stating the unit serial number and we can help you further.