HOW TO – Access the BeamOS Admin Panel (BW130, BW230, BW280)
The BEAM BW-Series unit has an Admin Panel to allow you to change various settings including the mobile settings required for your modem and SIM Card.
To access the BeamOS Admin Panel, carry out the following steps:
1) Power up the BEAM unit.
2) Once the yellow Booted light has come on solid, the unit is ready to connect to.
3) Connect to the BEAM public or Accessory Channel Wi-Fi network using your laptop, tablet, or phone.
4) Open a Web browser
5) Enter the following URL in the address bar: http://192.168.100.254/beamadmin
6) You will be then asked to enter a user name and password in order to access the Admin Panel. You can find this on the Factory Config document that accompanied your unit.
7) Once logged in, you will then be taken into the Admin Panel where you can then access the various settings.
If you do not have access to the Factory Config document then please raise a support ticket, stating the unit serial number and we will help you further. There may be a charge for this if you do not have a BEAMplus or BEAMdata subscription.